Here Are Some Quick Trends We Are Noticing:
Mobile marketing’s awesome potential in 2017 is reinforced with reports like this one: research firm BIA/Kelsey predicts that U.S. mobile-ad spend will exceed $40 billion — and the industry can expect that number to pass $65 billion by 2020. Last year, mobile digital ad-spend fueled mobile-side growth on a path to outpace desktop ad-spend. Meanwhile, smartphones and tablet devices account for 51.3% of Internet use. By year’s end, 75% of online content consumption will be mobile, media buying agency Zenith forecast late last year.
Numbers like these tell the story: for mobile marketing, a moment of transformation is at hand.
Here is why the growth will occur:
- Consumers redefine purchase boundaries; mobile marketing, brand partnerships deepen
- Department stores, mobile marketing partners tackle the ‘Amazon Effect’
- Programmatic accelerates: brands, tech, marketing continues to invest
- Technology drives measurement, verification advances
- Next-generation creative, video redefine mobile engagements
Are you in need of an advertising facelift? Can’t decide between social or SEO tactics? No fear, our seasoned professionals are just one call or email away! You can reach us at 770.874.3200. If you prefer to email, here’s our information:
Darien Southerland, CEO/President – email@example.com
Jim Killgore, CSO – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Newton, Operations Manager – email@example.com
Sandy Hamrich, Office Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Kandrack, Project Coordinator – email@example.com
THINK BG. THINK REALLY BG.